This fall’s hot look is well-groomed brows that are full but defined. In between salon visits, keep your brows in perfect shape with our favorite brow grooming products.
Trust the pros: Brow Grooming Tips
Marina Gurevich, esthetician at Charles Ifergan Salon in Deerfield, gives us some helpful pointers for maintaining beautiful brows.
1. Au naturel. When grooming your brows at home, keep in mind that it’s important to maintain your natural shape. An extreme change will not flatter your face.
2. Tweeze, please! To clean up your brows, stick to tweezing. Even something like trimming, which seems basic, should be done by a professional.
3. Cheat sheet. Stencils are the perfect at-home tool to help you determine which hairs to pluck.
4. Keep it simple. Always visit the salon for more complex care, such as waxing or dying the brows.
5. Jot that down. Make an appointment with your esthetician every three to four weeks to maintain the professional look of your brows.