Born and raised in Rome, Italy, Tiziana Buzzi has always enjoyed good food, great wine, and a passion for living life to the fullest. After coming to America and discovering Pilates, Buzzi opened Pilates by T in Hinsdale and has been helping her clients concentrate, control, breathe, and flow towards better health and a stronger body ever since. Here are the five things Buzzi can’t live without.
1. My children. “They are my inspiration, my support, and the reason I always like a little (or big) challenge in my life.”
2. My studio. “Since opening the studio three years ago, my life hasn’t been the same. I’ve made so many wonderful friends. My life has been enriched in many ways.”
3. Teaching. “I have been a fitness instructor for more than 15 years. I love getting up every morning knowing I have the chance to make a difference in someone’s life.”
4. Pilates. “Pilates is what I do every day. I literally live and breathe it. It keeps me healthy, energizes me, makes me stronger, and constantly challenges me even after years of practice.”
5. Red wine. “As a true Italian I love my red wine. It is good for the blood and for your spirit.”
– By Rosie Conway // Photo by Alex Goyko