Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
- • 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- • ½ cup milk (soy, almond or coconut milk work too)
- • 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- • 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- • 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- • dash of salt
- • brown sugar (or your choice of sweetener), to taste
1. Bring milk and dash of salt to a boil in a medium saucepan.
2. Stir in oats and cook on a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Add pumpkin, spices, vanilla and maple syrup and stir until heated through.
4. Sweeten to taste and add your choice of toppings
- • A teaspoon of peanut butter (or almond butter)
- • Nutella (an F&B fav)
- • Sliced almonds, chopped walnuts or pecans (we highly recommend toasting them)
- • Raisins, dried cranberries, chopped dates
- • Chopped apple
- • Chocolate chips