YIELD: Serves 4
ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
• 1/2 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
• 1/2 cup orange juice
• 3 tablespoons honey
• 1 medium ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
• 1/4 cup crème fraîche or yogurt
• 1/3 cup natural unsalted pistachios, coarsely chopped
• 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint leaves
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Stir first 3 ingredients in a large bowl until sugar dissolves. Add pineapple; toss to coat. Let marinate, tossing occasionally, for 10 minutes. Place pineapple, one flat side down, on prepared sheet; reserve marinade.
2. Roast pineapple for 15 minutes. Turn, brush with marinade, and roast until tender and caramelized, 10-15 minutes. Drizzle remaining marinade over; let cool slightly.
3. Divide pineapple among plates. Spoon crème fraîche alongside. Garnish with nuts and mint.
Per serving: 283 calories, 5 g fat, 60 g carbohydrates