The BMW Championship tees off at Conway Farms Golf Club on September 17, 2-15, the 2013 champion Zach Johnson shares the five things he can’t live without.
1. Bible. “My faith is the utmost priority in my life, so a Bible is my constant companion.”
2. iPad. “The hardest part of professional golf is the travel and being away from my family. My iPad and FaceTime is the next best thing to being home.”
3. Vega proteins, BioSteel, and vitamins. “Fitness and nutrition are very important to me. I use Vega, Biosteel, and an assortment of supplements daily to make sure my body gets what it needs.”
4. Oakley sunglasses. “On the course I can’t play without my Oakley glasses. They are a part of my equipment. Off the course, I’m kind of addicted to their lifestyle glasses.”
5. Multiple pairs of shoes, sneakers, and flip flops. “If I have one vice, it’s tennis shoes. I have a closet full of them and the collection is ever-expanding.”