Most mothers light up when they talk about their children, but Lake Forest’s Mia Waligora absolutely beams. In this month dedicated to the moms in our lives, here are the five things Waligora can’t live without.
1. Love and affection from family. “Strong, deep bear hugs from my children have healing powers for me. I cherish our snuggle time because I know as time goes by these moments will be fewer.”
2. Laughter. “The way to my heart is through humor. There is nothing better than a good, hardy belly laugh.”
3. True girlfriends. “The kind you can be your authentic self with. They make you feel bigger and better than you thought possible.”
4. Tennis. “It’s a great workout while being competitive and social. Not to mention that tennis has the cutest outfits by far!”
5. Sunshine. “Everything truly is brighter in your world with the suns rays beaming down on it.”