There’s nothing cheesy about Lake Forest’s Natale Caputo, president of Caputo Cheese/Wiscon Corporation— the company behind Caputo’s Cheese Market located in downtown Lake Forest. Caputo’s has brought the best of Italy to the heart of our community. Here are the five things Caputo can’t live without.
1. Cheese. “Obviously, I’ve dedicated my life to cheese. I love everything about it. Cheese is simple yet complex and has the power to bring smiles to most people. Why wouldn’t you want to be a part of that?”
2. Family. “I’m lost without them.”
3. My Italian heritage. “I’m proud to be Italian. I might not wear my ‘I love Italy’ T-shirt every day, but just know that I have one. Being Italian for me is all about family, food, and loud fun. I’m making gravy on Sunday if you want to come over.”
4. Community. “The residents of Lake Forest and Lake Bluff are amazing people and understand the true sense of community. The level of involvement is beyond compare. I’m grateful that the community has welcomed my family and our cheese shop. Thank you all.”
5. Red wine. “I’m slightly biased to California Cabernets and, of course, anything Italian, but, wine is like cheese, so maybe just refer back to what I said above?”