Country Magazine encourages comments, but we have specific guidelines. A general principle of our policy is: Do not state anything in a comment that you would not say in public and do not state anything about another person that you would not say to his or her face.
We will not post your comment if it is in violation of our policy, and we reserve the right to amend our policy at any time.
• Do not post anything that is or can be construed as threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or libelous
• Do not post gossip or rumors
• Do not post character attacks against other people
• Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements
• Be courteous and use respectful language in your comments
• No name calling, no foul language
• Don’t be mean or snarky
• If you have a connection to a brand, company, organization or issue that you are commenting about, disclose your connection
• Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service
• Do not post material that infringes copyright
• Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law
• Keep all comments relevant to the particular story you are commenting on
• Country Magazine is not Yelp or Angie’s List
• Country Magazine and its parent company JWC Media reserve the right to remove comments that do not adhere to these guidelines.
• Country Magazine and its parent company JWC Media reserve the right to add to this policy at any time.
• Commenters on Country Magazine are responsible for all legal consequences arising from their comments, including libel, infringement of copyright or actions that threaten a third party.
• By submitting a comment, you agree to indemnify Country Magazine and its parent company JWC Media, as well as its partners and employees from any legal action arising from your comments.