Lake Forest College class 346, Entrepreneurial Marketing, is working collaboratively with 6 area small businesses analyzing their businesses towards the compilation of a comprehensive marketing and promotional campaign recommendation. Business recommendations for a full comprehensive promotional program including full financials and implementation plans will be presented on two nights, Monday, November 24th and Tuesday, November 25th from 5:00 pm until 7:30 pm. Presentations will be held at the City Hall Council Chambers, 220 Deerpath, Lake Forest. This event is FREE and open to the public.
Students in Professor Jaffke’s BUSN/ENTP346 Entrepreneurial Marketing course are working with six local small businesses. This Small Business Client Project provides students with the opportunity to work collaboratively with a small business owner analyzing their current business & marketing strategies with the ultimate goal of providing a comprehensive marketing and promotional plan. The business and student teams consist of:
• Panacea Healthcare Solutions (Scott Herman) with Cole Gilham, Jessica Gunderson
• Sonam Technologies (Brad Pittam) with Kente Mixon, Mitch Reiner and Elina Yufa
• Dakota Insurance Group (Skoo Walker) with David Grannis, Robert Pennell and Arbella Solayman
• Field Viewers (Sachin Junnarkar), Inc. with Cooper King, Torie Pasiewicz and Rafael Turcotte
• TAP into Purpose (T-Ann Pierce) with Lisa Feldman and Clara de Mello e Souza Meth
• Jolly Good Fellows (Susan Carlson) with Jordyn Albert, Sakhile Nkambule and Alyssa Vechiola