Tiffany Cruickshank is an avid runner, wife, and mother of four.“I love being able to raise my family in Hinsdale and see them prosper with the education and opportunities available here,” she says. Cruickshank has run 39 marathons, three “Ultras” and more half-marathons than she can count. She opened Peak Running in Downers Grove in 2013 and recently expanded to open Peak Running with a Twist in Burr Ridge. What’s the twist? A bar with a beer menu, something runners often look forward to at the end of the finish line. “My objective with both stores is to wow customers with the experience,” adds Cruickshank. Here are some of her lasts:
1. Amazing place where you went on a long run? Redwood Forest in Arcata, California
2. Movie you saw that inspired you? Forrest Gump
3. Fabulous meal that was worth every calorie? Urchi in Austin, Texas. Amazing sushi.
4. Song you sang out loud in the car? Hate to admit it but… Sorry, Not Sorry by Demi Lovato
5. Impulse decision you made that you will never regret? To open a second location for Peak Running