Submitted by the Lake Forest-Lake Bluff Chamber of Commerce:
The Latest on Diabetes:
Research and Care
Here’s to Your Health Lecture Series
Wed. Oct 9, 6:00 pm
Gorton Community Center
400 E Illinois Road, Lake Forest
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in collaboration with the Lake Forest/Lake Bluff Chamber of Commerce presents: Here’s to Your Health Lecture Series, The Latest on Diabetes Research and Care.
This informative presentation will be on Wednesday, October 9, 2013 at 6:00pm at the Gorton Community Center, 400 E. Illinois Road, Lake Forest. Admission is free, but reservations are required. Call the Chamber of Commerce for more info, 847-234-4282 or register online at http://business.lflbchamber.com/events
- Daniel Peterson, PhD
- Professor, Department of Neuroscience, Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University
- Stephanie C.S. Wu, DPM, MSc
- Associate Dean of Research and Director of CLEAR, Associate Professor Dept. of Podiatric Surgery and Applied Biomechanics Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University
- Janice L. Gilden, MD, FCP, FACE
- Chief of Endocrinology and Professor of Medicine, Endocrine Fellowship Program Director, Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center
- Ziemowit Mazur, Ed.MS, PA-C
- Instructor and Academic Coordinator, Physician Assistance Program, College of Health Professions at Rosalind Franklin University
There will be an opportunity for questions following the presentation.
Hors d’oeuvers and beverages will be served before the presentation and a reception will follow. Food is provided by Fresh Market.